Train Menton San Remo, Terrain à Vendre 2000 Euros, Plan Aéroport Tenerife Nord, Mouvement Noir Mots Fléchés, Agent De Transmission 13 Lettres, " /> Train Menton San Remo, Terrain à Vendre 2000 Euros, Plan Aéroport Tenerife Nord, Mouvement Noir Mots Fléchés, Agent De Transmission 13 Lettres, " />
Jan

58 tour eiffel restaurant menu

You end up waiting in line with everybody. This place you will like it.... because of the nice staff who work here....nice people's...all the best, Very expensive! Get quick answers from 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant staff and past visitors. Although it is a limited fixed menu (charcuterie boards), our server was kind and did not rush us. Réserver une table 58 Tour Eiffel, Paris sur Tripadvisor : consultez 9 840 avis sur 58 Tour Eiffel, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #1 305 sur 18 125 restaurants à Paris. "Great food, great ambience, Ranked #1 in the most romantic places in..." French Restaurant in … Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. I took my daughters here for their birthday. Lumineux et familial le jour, le 58 Tour Eiffel se transforme en une élégante brasserie le soir ! 58 Tour Eiffel, Paris, France. Enjoy the hustle and bustle of the Eiffel tower and the many colours of Paris for your private or business lunches. Views are not nearly as nice as in 58 nor is... Trust me, 58 Tour Eiffel is closed until the Spring. We arrived at our appointed time and were on the lift and at the floor quickly. But, I wanted my last meal in Paris to be REALLY NICE. At dinner, the most brewery to Paris. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I looked up The Tower details and a number of offers for dinner were presented. Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel in Paris. Private bookings and by quotation only, maximum 25 guests. I would opt for the Jules Verne. Découvrez les Restaurants de la Tour Eiffel, pour une simple pause gourmande ou des moments d'exception au 58 Tour Eiffel (1er étage) ou au Jules Verne (2ème étage) avec un panorama exceptionnel sur tout Paris. - Reuilly, 1er étage de la Tour Eiffel 1er étage de la Tour Eiffel, 75007 Paris France. Please provide fact and what website I can make reservations. 58 Tour Eiffel à Paris Restaurants : adresse, photos, retrouvez les coordonnées et informations sur le professionnel We would go there again when in Paris next. Welcome to the official website of the Eiffel Tower Restaurants. You likely were redirected to La Bulle Parisienne which is a temporary wine-bar-bistro in the center of the first floor. Hope this helps. Reserve a table at 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, Paris on Tripadvisor: See 9,840 unbiased reviews of 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,305 of 18,125 restaurants … 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, Paris: See 9,839 unbiased reviews of 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,353 of 17,893 restaurants in Paris. Local cuisine, French, European, Contemporary, Vegetarian Friendly, "Smoked salmon, with a salad of fennel shavings and olive oil, taramasalata, and a waffle", "Mildly spiced king prawns, with avocado and grapefruit, and a sesame vinaigrette", "Seared duck foie gras, with apple and rhubarb compote and walnut bread". The restau­rant is locat­ed on the ground floor of the Eif­fel Tow­er. Bienvenue sur le site officiel des restaurants de la tour Eiffel. I simply booked one which was cheaper than it would have been. And the food, and the wine, and the ambiance and the service. But it's was re-done into a restaurant called 58 Eiffel Tower. Make your own Dejeuner the table and take in a basket. Trouver et réserver des visites et des billets pour Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel sur Viator. 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant: Not what expected - See 9,838 traveler reviews, 7,149 candid photos, and great deals for Paris, France, at Tripadvisor. We were quite cold because we had stood in line to get tickets to the...More, I had planned ahead to take my wife somewhere special in Paris and found a voucher which made the price of the night less drain on the pocket. 58 Tour Eiffel will welcome throughout the day, from breakfast to dinner. Answer 1 of 14: Hi I have reservations for dinner at the 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant for 6:30pm. Depending on the time it can be extremely busy or slow. Find diner reviews, menus, prices, and opening hours for Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel on TheFork. The 7 Best Paris Restaurants at & Nearby the Eiffel Tower, 1er etage de la Tour Eiffel, 75007 Paris France, Does this restaurant allow dogs or considered, A totally mesmerizing view with a stunning dinner, Fantastic location for a special occasion. It feels like a space module! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel à Paris - Trouvez toutes les informations sur le restaurant : avis, photos, menu et prix sur TheFork. There seems to be some confusion, some websites indicate closed until 2/28 and other state it is open. Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel à Paris - Trouvez toutes les informations sur le restaurant : avis, photos, menu et prix sur TheFork. Amazing view, the service and food is great. Trying to book a lunch reservation February 20,2020. Discover the Eiffel Tower Restaurants, whether for a simple gourmet snack or a more special experience at the 58 Tour Eiffel (first floor) or the Jules Verne (second floor) with an exceptional panoramic view over the whole of Paris. 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant at the Eiffel Tower Who could not imagine visiting the Eiffel Tower when on holiday in Paris and even being able to enjoy a meal while exploring this iconic landmark and with this in mind you have the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant. 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant also has a lounge bar on the ground floor, offering all kinds of drinks with a relaxed menu, an intimate ambiance, and background music. One would think they’d have a line for the restaurant and one for the top for views but no. One of the star attractions of the Eiffel Tower, the 58 Tour Eiffel is Parisian opulence in all its glory. Au 1er étage de la tour, cuisine raffinée et panorama de haute-volée vous feront vivre une expérience unique. 331 reviews of 58 Tour Eiffel "As a study abroad student in Paris, MOST if not all our meals were mediocre, and I definitely coudn't afford the luxury of the Parisian eating-out lifestyle. See 1694 photos and 161 tips from 13068 visitors to Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel. Answer 1 of 14: Hi I have reservations for dinner at the 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant for 6:30pm. The view and experience is well worth it. Where else can you in Paris and get use all your senses ! A hostess welcomes you and accompany you to your table, ultra contemporary decor and a card that plays the classic chic, served at the table ... And a breathtaking view. more. 58 TOUR EIFFEL. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, Paris: "How can confirm my reservation? Important: Eiffel Tower restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel is closed for renovations until the end of October 2020. Menu. Down side is its a fixed menu with only limited choices but even these were special. Starters: Semi-cooked duck foie gras with fruit gelée and a sesame seed crisp A variation on tomatoes with pesto and fresh basil Vegetable tartlet with truffled ricotta and a tuile crisp ** Main courses: Centre-cut salmon with savory roasted zucchinis, aubergine caviar and a herb sauce 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, Paris: The eiffel tower at night and the picture does not do it jsutice - it was very beautiful - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,001 candid photos and videos. Le restaurant vous réserve deux ambiances différentes, l’une à l’heure du déjeuner, l’autre pour le dîner. Show full menu. This used to be a private conference room area closed to the public. Enjoy a business breakfast to get away from it all, 125 meters above the hustle and bustle of Paris. This fine dining restaurant, located on the first level of the Eiffel Tower, serves impeccable French cuisine with a fresh twist. Reserve a table at 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, Paris on Tripadvisor: See 9,840 unbiased reviews of 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,305 of 18,123 restaurants in Paris. The service wasn’t that good and the food was ok. Not worth the money, but the...More, This is in November under a plastic tarp dome, as it's quite nippy in the wind on even the 1st level of the Tower. At dinner, Paris lights up, the Eiffel Tower sparkles and the place becomes just magical. Restaurant de la Tour Eiffel Situé au premier étage de la Tour Eiffel, le restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel vous accueille dans un décor unique, signé par le designer Patrick Jouin. The 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant welcomes you on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower for an exceptional experience. 24K likes. "Smoked salmon, with a salad of fennel shavings and olive oil, taramasalata, and a waffle". Views are not nearly as nice as in 58 nor is the cuisine. Refined and graphic gourmet cuisinetrue to the image of this symbolic place. Reserve a table at 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, Paris on Tripadvisor: See 9,840 unbiased reviews of 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,328 of 18,066 restaurants … Eiffel Tower Restaurant Located on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant and its unique décor, designed by Patrick Jouin, await you. Therefore, following the announcement made by the French authorities, the restaurant Le Jules Verne will be closed until January 20th. Therefore, following the announcement made by the French authorities, the restaurant Le Jules Verne will be closed until January 20th. Enjoy a breathtaking view over Paris and inside the monument, high-quality French cuisine prepared by Chef Alain Soulard and modern restaurant décor designed by Patrick Jouin. At lunch, chic picnic around a fast food served at the counter and inspired. Perched 125 metres above the ground, the one-MICHELIN-starred restaurant Jules Verne opens onto three successive rooms offering a breathtaking view over the Champ-de-Mars, Quai Branly and Trocadéro. A stylish picnic for lunch or exceptional dining in the evening. I simply booked one which was cheaper than it would have been. The menu of Le Jules Verne is gastronomic, refined, graphic as the Eiffel Tower itself. Great view nice coffee, great snacks, all of Paris right in front of you, I would gladly do it again. You likely were redirected to La Bulle Parisienne which is a temporary wine-bar-bistro in the center of the first floor. 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, Paris: See 9,840 unbiased reviews of 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,331 of 18,069 restaurants in Paris. I would like to go to the top floor of the Tower after dinner and I understand I have to buy a specific ticket for that. You need to have a reservation to eat, which we booked a couple of weeks before we traveled. "Mildly spiced king prawns, with avocado and grapefruit, and a sesame vinaigrette". 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant is currently closed until 2021 Breakfast Start the day by enjoying an exceptional setting and a typically Parisian breakfast. C’est bien au 58 Tour Eiffel que vous devez aller ! Discover Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel's menu in Paris on TheFork: find starters, main courses, desserts, special menus and more! They seated us by the window and we had a lovely view of Paris. Trust me, 58 Tour Eiffel is closed until the Spring. It sits at 58 meters above the ground, hence the name! We have booked..." | Check out 7 answers, plus 9,840 unbiased reviews and candid photos: See 9,840 unbiased reviews of 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,317 of 18,107 restaurants in Paris. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Savor the luxury of an unforgettable event with your employees, partners, or clients. 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant on the Eiffel Tower Restau­rant 58 Tour Eif­fel is the per­fect place for lunch or din­ner in the very cen­ter of Paris. THE JULES VERNE A new showcase for exceptional cuisine. I would like to go to the top floor of the Tower after dinner and I understand I have to buy a specific ticket for that. Jules Verne's master sommeliers have compiled a selection of the gold standards in wine to pair with Frédéric Anton's dishes. Dinner at Jules Verne is an experience that transcends both time and space. 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, Paris: See 9,839 unbiased reviews of 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,362 of 17,896 restaurants in Paris. I looked up The Tower details and a number of offers for dinner were presented. "Seared duck foie gras, with apple and rhubarb compote and walnut bread". The health of our employees and visitors is our main concern. When we were their it was pretty empty but we went in the morning. The food was exactly how it should be - full of flavor and well displayed. Structured, crisp and refined dishes like abstract art paintings. The health of our employees and visitors is our main concern. We...More. First Floor - Seasonal French cuisine. MENU 1 : Spring – Summer Menu: Welcome glass of Champagne. Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Reservations, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, There are newer reviews for 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant. We had lunch here in July and the meal was decent but the views were unforgettable.

Train Menton San Remo, Terrain à Vendre 2000 Euros, Plan Aéroport Tenerife Nord, Mouvement Noir Mots Fléchés, Agent De Transmission 13 Lettres,

Comments ( 0 )