L Impromptu Carte, Application Pour Suivre Un Vol, Ravel Sourbrodt Montjoie, Conseil Départemental 47 Budget Participatif, Chaussure Magnum Homme, Entremets Lait De Coco, Location Jet Ski Particulier Sans Permis, école Belge Casablanca Prix, " /> L Impromptu Carte, Application Pour Suivre Un Vol, Ravel Sourbrodt Montjoie, Conseil Départemental 47 Budget Participatif, Chaussure Magnum Homme, Entremets Lait De Coco, Location Jet Ski Particulier Sans Permis, école Belge Casablanca Prix, " />
Jan

dîner tour eiffel promo

We did enjoy the Moulin Rouge very much. Be mesmerized by a parade of bejeweled and feathered costumes as dancers and acrobats perform among elaborate sets including a giant aquarium, hanging swings, moving staircases and enchanted garden scenery. Tour Eiffel Grenelle Paris France up to 50% hotel discount - Paris France Hotel Booking.com deal, Tour Effel Grenelle offers studios and apartments in Paris, just a 20-minute walk from the Tour Eiffel. Discover genuine guest reviews for Hôtel de la Tour Eiffel, in Paris City Center neighbourhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book now. The Moulin Rouge show was awesome! Be picked-up and Dropped of from your Hotel in Central Paris for a stress-free experience. Need we say more? Discover (and save!) Dîner sur la Tour Eiffel Our 2016 adventure has been another wonderful experience and literally ends on a high . Enjoy the show, the cruise was okay the dinner at the Eiffel Tower was a disaster. Head to the Moulin Rouge nightclub and settle in to your seats for the spectacular new ‘Féerie’ review. Offrez-vous un dîner élégant aux saveurs printanières, dans une ambiance intimiste et feutrée. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast and on-site parking. I’ve booked for two at Le 58 tour eiffel restaurant. The veal was great! You have about an hour to make it to the tower and get to the second floor (by elevator). Our group did get left after the show because I needed to get something in my stomach due to the champagne hitting an empty stomach. Head to the Seine River Cruise boarding dock positioned comveniently at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Hotel name: Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel Address: 18 Avenue De Suffren, Entrée au 22 rue Jean Rey, 15th arr., 75015 Paris, France City: Paris Country: France Description: Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel offers accommodations in Paris, just 328 yards from Eiffel Tower. It's the perfect way to spend an unforgettable night in the City of Light! At nightfall, 58 Tour Eiffel changes ambiance. The setting was lovely as was the food...very tasty and well presented. Feb 11, 2014 - the opulent lifestyle, high net worth, luxurious things in life. This took the edge of what should be a special occasion. Is it a dinner at the eiffel tower or are they calling it an eiffel tower dinner as their theme? However I wouldn't recommend this and if you do decide to use this company please wear sneakers, that is how fast you will be moving. Promo code & hotel info. If you would like to be notified when an Yes expensive but for what you pay on the streets of paris well worth the extra. This particular one is on the 1st level, offering stunning vistas of Paris and a delectable menu for a fine dining experience that is out of the world! The leek and potato soup with tiny croutons and cream was lovely as was the chicken breast with frois gras sauce and the chocolate éclair with hazelnuts and chocolate sauce! Jun 25, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by bonnie coniguliaro. Dinner was awful, We left the dinner 20 minutes into it realizing the atmosphere was not a Romantic one. Create New Account. Crêperie in Fulda, Germany. It was a nice experience but not worth the money. Food, Service and Ambiance all ok but put off by the hassle of getting there. Surprised to get a window seat overlooking the Seine as few people did and the restaurant was packed. Oops, looks like something went wrong! You will find Statue of Liberty replica statue during the cruise, Facing the emblematic Eiffel Tower with a wide view. The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions. Hotel Arès Tour Eiffel is also provides VIP room is relatively cheap than others. Eiffel Tower, Dinner, Seine River Cruise and Moulin Rouge show. Crêperie. Each room has an Television, free Wi-Fi and toiletries. 5. Diner à la Tour Eiffel est l’une des manières les plus romantiques de passer une soirée à deux. 1312. You will be entering chef Thierry Marx's new playground with nature as his guest of honour. I was unable to pick up the tickets after I walked about 15-20 minutes to the location. great experience-our server Madgid was terrific-he made the experience incredibly memorable. Saved by Breanna Funston. Some of the food is interesting to try....once...During the cruise you can see several sights such as a Eiffel Tower. Jump the queues at the Eiffel Tower entrance with your priority access tickets. Amazing, A fabulous evening - great food, great views, great service. Absolutely excellent food from starter right through to dessert, and the whole experience was lovely, cannot be beaten on location, and the interior of the resteraunt lives up to its famous setting. Related: What are the most popular tours in Paris? If you find the same product cheaper within three days of booking or while you're in your destination, we'll refund the difference. Hotel name: Le Parisis – Paris Tour Eiffel Address: 102, Bd. Aujourd'hui je vais te parler d'une activité que j'ai faite grâce à Musement : une croisière sur la Seine suivie d'un dîner à la Tour Eiffel. You’ll want to make the most of the meal, so start in the ground floor bar before ascending the curving stairs to the dining space. Skip the line and enjoy a scrumptious French dinner with panoramic views from the most famous landmark in Paris, the Eiffel Tower. Similarly, the Louvre has a long line of people waiting to get in nearly every day.. Since the online Eiffel Tower tickets sell out very quickly, weeks before the date, I can't imagine they need to discount them. Yay! food was ok but nothing special. Closed Now. The modern décor brilliantly echoes the muscular metal beauty of the structure itself. Property Location With a stay at Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, you'll be centrally located in Paris, a 4-minute walk from Eiffel Tower and a 3-minute drive from Arc de Triomphe. Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. Duration: 8 hours. Save your favorites. You then get back on the coach and get taken to the Eiffel Tower for your tour. Our guide Blanca was wonderful, she was where she said she will be abs on time. We booked the opera menu at 83Euros per person. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant and breakfast. had to queue 40min in cold weather to obtain ticket to gain access to restaurant which we had to pay for !!!. Paris in 1 Day: Eiffel Tower, Cruise, City Tour and Louvre. Stay at this 4-star business-friendly hotel in Paris. The chefs prepare lunch in a lively open kitchen. Portions are not huge but adequate. No individual show tickets are issued, Vegetarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required, Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 06, Audio commentary is only available on the Seine River cruise. All I will say is get there early as you still need to que a little to go up the effile tower but worth getting there with time to relax, enjoy yourself. When the sun goes down, 58 Tour Eiffel takes on a new dimension. Yes, I'm cheap. 344 people follow this. my girlfriends and I were in Paris the weekend of October 10/12. Find tickets & tours worldwide. In this case you will be given a voucher to enjoy either the Seine river cruise or the Eiffel Tower visit (depending on option selected) on another day. One improvement would be a bar that you can arrive for a drink pre dinner! The area around Paris’ Eiffel Tower has been evacuated as a precaution after police received a call over a “bomb threat”, local media reports. This winter, Warner Brothers Studios in Burbank, California, will be offering a holiday-themed tour of the "Gilmore Girls" set as part of its Studio Tours. 58 Tour Eiffel 58 Tour Eiffel LUNCH. I would recommend instead dinner on the seine, similar price and food quality but much better experience. The Complete Paris Tour: Guided Walking Tour of Paris, the Louvre and Lunch at the Eiffel Tower . Celebrate your time in Paris with an evening out on the town. Dinner Restaurant 58 Eiffel Tower 58 Tour Eiffel Eiffel Tower -1st floor Champ de Mars, Paris 7 Info. She said: “Everyone has a type they are drawn to. Marvel at the Seine river and the Trocadéro from the large windows, and admire the lights of the city at night. Forgot account? Our waiter was very friendly and helped us brush upon the little French we knew! Browse forums; All. On my asking if tie and jackets were required according to her she rolled her eyes "No! your own Pins on Pinterest 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant in Paris – it’s on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. Sadly it didn't live up to it!!! A Seine River dinner cruise is the perfect addition to a day of sightseeing, and booking a combo tour is a great way to save both time and money. Gift voucher number - Privilege Code. From US$ 99.22. Eiffel Tower Access with Seine River Dinner Cruise & Moulin Rouge Show, Face masks required for travelers in public areas, Face masks required for guides in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff, Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, Safety precautions are provided by the tour operator and are not checked by Viator for accuracy. . In addition I was told I can pickup my tickets earlier n the day however I need to and be at the pickup location by 5:30pm; which I was told was a 7 minute walk from my hotel. 58 Tour Eiffel is found 95 metres above sea level in the most iconic monument on the planet with views of the Trocadero and the city out one side and the frankly fascinating interior of the Tower itself on the other. If I see a field for a coupon code, I can't not search for one ;-) Report inappropriate content . Great experience. City: Paris Country: France Description: Le Parisis – Paris Tour Eiffel is ideally located in Paris’ 15th Arrondissement and is a 15-minute walk from Eiffel Tower. Stay at this hotel in Paris. Experience the beauty and heritage of the French capital in three different ways. Of course, all levels offer striking 360-degree views of the City of Light. VIP Diner Croisière Tour Eiffel 1 diner de prestige 4 plats 1 Croisière de 2h30 1 Coupe de Champagne / pers 1 Rose rouge pour Madame 1 Animation Music Live durant la soirée: Réserver: VIP Romance Tour Eiffel We booked the second sitting, and they make you queue up if you arrive early, but this is to be expected given the size of the place and the number of diners. Skip past the long lines outside with your priority-access ticket and enjoy a special dinner in the Eiffel Tower. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. We did not attend cruise either. What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Eiffel Tower Access with Seine River Dinner Cruise & Moulin Rouge Show? A ‘chic. Serive was also excellent. View Tickets. Food is well presented and great quality.

L Impromptu Carte, Application Pour Suivre Un Vol, Ravel Sourbrodt Montjoie, Conseil Départemental 47 Budget Participatif, Chaussure Magnum Homme, Entremets Lait De Coco, Location Jet Ski Particulier Sans Permis, école Belge Casablanca Prix,

Comments ( 0 )