Tottenham - Mercato, Tendance Food 2020, Cahier Journal Cm1 Cm2 Modifiable, Musique Chat Potté Guitare, Ligue Des Champions Tf1 Diffusion, Appartement à Vendre à Agay En Rez De Jardin, Lit A Porteurs En 7 Lettres, " /> Tottenham - Mercato, Tendance Food 2020, Cahier Journal Cm1 Cm2 Modifiable, Musique Chat Potté Guitare, Ligue Des Champions Tf1 Diffusion, Appartement à Vendre à Agay En Rez De Jardin, Lit A Porteurs En 7 Lettres, " />
Jan

deutéronome 28 34

Deutéronome 31. (GF) The Lord will again delight(GG) in you and make you prosperous, just as he delighted in your ancestors, 10 if you obey the Lord your God and keep his commands and decrees that are written in this Book of the Law(GH) and turn to the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. For the Lord is your life,(GZ) and he will give(HA) you many years in the land(HB) he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. 2 He said: “The Lord came from Sinai(PA)    and dawned over them from Seir;(PB)    he shone forth(PC) from Mount Paran. Deutéronome 28:34 French: Louis Segond (1910) Le spectacle que tu auras sous les yeux te jettera dans le délire. (KI)8 When the Most High(KJ) gave the nations their inheritance,    when he divided all mankind,(KK)he set up boundaries(KL) for the peoples    according to the number of the sons of Israel. 1 vous pouvez comprendre la bible deutéronome bob utley professeur d’hermÉneutique (interprÉtation biblique) sÉrie de commentaire-guide d’Étude (DW) 3 With your own eyes you saw those great trials, those signs and great wonders. 31:31-34; Ezek. 11-14 God will lavish you with good things: children from your womb, offspring from your animals, and crops from your land, the land that God promised your ancestors that he would give you. when the leaders of the people assembled. Moïse monta des plaines de Moab sur le mont Nebo, au sommet du Pisga, vis-à-vis de Jéricho. (DX) 4 But to this day the Lord has not given you a mind that understands or eyes that see or ears that hear. If you have been rebellious against the Lord while I am still alive and with you, how much more will you rebel after I die! 14. p. 195,196. . lib. 28:1,2,13 "diligently obey. He will drive out your enemies before you. There were nine hundred and sixty who perished in this miserable manner, and only two women and five boys escaped, by hiding themselves in the aqueducts under ground. So that thou shalt be mad, for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see— Into what madness, fury, and desperation, have they been pushed by the cruel usage, extortions, and oppressions which they have undergone! 36:22-32; Gal. sect. (JZ), 5 They are corrupt and not his children;    to their shame they are a warped and crooked generation. (NC), 34 “Have I not kept this in reserve    and sealed it in my vaults? 6: cap. (MJ)25 In the street the sword will make them childless;    in their homes terror(MK) will reign. Deuteronomy 28:34 Lit your eyes which you. (NO)    There is no god besides me. (BX) 42 Swarms of locusts(BY) will take over all your trees and the crops of your land. 5 The Lord will deliver(HK) them to you, and you must do to them all that I have commanded you. In days to come, disaster(JL) will fall on you because you will do evil in the sight of the Lord and arouse his anger by what your hands have made.”. (QX)When the heads of the people assembled,    he carried out the Lord’s righteous will,(QY)    and his judgments concerning Israel.”, “Dan is a lion’s cub,    springing out of Bashan.”, “Naphtali is abounding with the favor of the Lord    and is full of his blessing;    he will inherit southward to the lake.”, “Most blessed of sons is Asher;    let him be favored by his brothers,    and let him bathe his feet in oil. 36 The LORD will drive you and the king you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your fathers. “Naphtali is abounding with the favor of the. Ver. So that thou shalt be mad, for the sight of thine eyes that thou shall see. (MT)30 How could one man chase a thousand,    or two put ten thousand to flight,(MU)unless their Rock had sold them,(MV)    unless the Lord had given them up? (IG)” So Moses and Joshua came and presented themselves at the tent of meeting.(IH). So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see. Chapitre 34 . 6 Be strong and courageous. : sein 28.56 litt. 15 However, if you do not obey(Y) the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today,(Z) all these curses will come on you and overtake you:(AA), 16 You will be cursed in the city and cursed in the country. So that thou shalt be mad, &c.] As Bajazet was in his iron cage; as Pope Boniface VIII was the time when shut up in St. Angelo by Sara Columnus, his mortal enemy, renting himself with his teeth, and devouring his own fingers. Other stories of the like kind are reported of them, and some such facts as done in our own nationF14See Bishop Patrick in loc. and angered me with their worthless idols. Deuteronomy 28-34 New International Version (NIV) Blessings for Obedience. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. 23 The Lord gave this command(JB) to Joshua son of Nun: “Be strong and courageous,(JC) for you will bring the Israelites into the land I promised them on oath, and I myself will be with you.”, 24 After Moses finished writing(JD) in a book the words of this law(JE) from beginning to end, 25 he gave this command to the Levites who carried(JF) the ark of the covenant of the Lord: 26 “Take this Book of the Law and place it beside the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God. (KO), 10 In a desert(KP) land he found him,    in a barren and howling waste. (RJ)27 The eternal(RK) God is your refuge,(RL)    and underneath are the everlasting(RM) arms.He will drive out your enemies before you,(RN)    saying, ‘Destroy them!’(RO)28 So Israel will live in safety;(RP)    Jacob will dwell[p] securein a land of grain and new wine,    where the heavens drop dew. Deuteronomy 28:35 The LORD shall smite thee in the knees, and in the legs, with a sore botch that cannot be healed, from the sole of thy foot unto the top of thy head. (BA) You will build a house, but you will not live in it. At midday you will grope about like a blind person in the dark. 34. After the destruction of Jerusalem by Titus, some of the Jews took refuge in the castle of Masada; where being closely besieged by the Romans, they, at the persuasion of Eleazar their leader, first murdered their wives and children; then ten men were chosen by lot to slay the rest; this being done, one of the ten was chosen in like manner to kill the other nine; which having executed, he set fire to the place, and then stabbed himself. Dissert. ( Deuteronomy.28:1-42) Intro: Two Farmers One time there were two farmers who were going through a period of terrible drought, they were at a place of discouragement. 8 The Lord will send a blessing on your barns and on everything you put your hand to. וּבְתִמְהוֹן לֵבָב, lit.“clogging of the heart,” estordison in Old French. You drank the foaming blood of the grape. 31 Then Moses went out and spoke these words to all Israel: 2 “I am now a hundred and twenty years old(HC) and I am no longer able to lead you. (AB), 17 Your basket and your kneading trough will be cursed. Deutéronome 30. I will send against them the fangs of wild beasts. Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the … It will be all he has left because of the suffering your enemy will inflict on you during the siege of all your cities. (DJ) You will be uprooted(DK) from the land you are entering to possess. 36 L'Eternel te fera marcher, toi et ton roi que tu auras établi sur toi, vers une nation que tu n'auras point connue, ni toi ni tes pères. (PS)9 He said of his father and mother,(PT)    ‘I have no regard for them.’He did not recognize his brothers    or acknowledge his own children,but he watched over your word    and guarded your covenant. 47 They are not just idle words for you—they are your life. and there offer the sacrifices of the righteous; they will feast on the abundance of the seas. Looking for a fundamental understanding of the Bible? 20. (EB) I did this so that you might know that I am the Lord your God.”(EC), 7 When you reached this place, Sihon(ED) king of Heshbon(EE) and Og king of Bashan came out to fight against us, but we defeated them. 34,36. p. 214,215,216,217. . Masoretic Text; Dead Sea Scrolls (see also Septuagint). (FF) 24 All the nations will ask: “Why has the Lord done this to this land? Princip.," cap. (NN)Let them rise up to help you! The men afterward retired into the king’s palace, which they set on fire, in which they consumed themselves, with the palace and furniture.”. (MW)31 For their rock is not like our Rock,(MX)    as even our enemies concede. I will make them envious by those who are not a people; I will make them angry by a nation that has no understanding. (DO) 65 Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place(DP) for the sole of your foot. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven,(AS) and you will become a thing of horror(AT) to all the kingdoms on earth. (AC), 18 The fruit of your womb will be cursed, and the crops of your land, and the calves of your herds and the lambs of your flocks. 12 The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse(Q) of his bounty,(R) to send rain(S) on your land in season and to bless(T) all the work of your hands. Ver. you contended with him at the waters of Meribah. 15 See, I set before you today life(GP) and prosperity,(GQ) death(GR) and destruction. according to the number of the sons of Israel. The meaning of the Hebrew for this phrase is uncertain. Let all these rest on the head of Joseph. (CU) 54 Even the most gentle and sensitive man among you will have no compassion on his own brother or the wife he loves or his surviving children, 55 and he will not give to one of them any of the flesh of his children that he is eating. Deutéronome 29. (AO) 23 The sky over your head will be bronze, the ground beneath you iron. The tragedy is that fallen humanity cannot and will not conform or perform, therefore, the OT demands the need for a NT (cf. They will leave you no grain, new wine(CP) or olive oil,(CQ) nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined. (MY)32 Their vine comes from the vine of Sodom(MZ)    and from the fields of Gomorrah.Their grapes are filled with poison,(NA)    and their clusters with bitterness. (QL)With them he will gore(QM) the nations,    even those at the ends of the earth.Such are the ten thousands of Ephraim;(QN)    such are the thousands of Manasseh. (NF)    In due time their foot will slip;(NG)their day of disaster is near    and their doom rushes upon them.(NH)”. (BI), 36 The Lord will drive you and the king(BJ) you set over you to a nation unknown to you or your ancestors. (FI) 28 In furious anger and in great wrath(FJ) the Lord uprooted(FK) them from their land and thrust them into another land, as it is now.”, 29 The secret things belong to the Lord our God,(FL) but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law. (CR) 52 They will lay siege(CS) to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. (HT) Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”, 9 So Moses wrote(HU) down this law and gave it to the Levitical priests, who carried(HV) the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and to all the elders of Israel.

Tottenham - Mercato, Tendance Food 2020, Cahier Journal Cm1 Cm2 Modifiable, Musique Chat Potté Guitare, Ligue Des Champions Tf1 Diffusion, Appartement à Vendre à Agay En Rez De Jardin, Lit A Porteurs En 7 Lettres,

Comments ( 0 )