Offre Dujardin 2020, Consulat France Amerique, Lincroyable Docteur Pol Dvd, Restaurant Michelin France, Fast Food Américain, Logic-immo Maison à Vendre, Avito Temara Appartement à Louer, " /> Offre Dujardin 2020, Consulat France Amerique, Lincroyable Docteur Pol Dvd, Restaurant Michelin France, Fast Food Américain, Logic-immo Maison à Vendre, Avito Temara Appartement à Louer, " />
Jan

mövenpick gammarth menu

Relax in the Kallisti spa, which boasts a fitness and health club. Movenpick hotel Gammarth: average hotel but good Spa, ask for Mrs Amel. Beds feature premium bedding. Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis is for those who value perfection down to the last detail. The women's changing room is unclean, some shower stalls do not even have soap and the room is crammed. Rare to find. I tried the Four Seasons which has a day pass for 125 TND during the week and 175 TND with a 50 TND credit. The treatment itself was mediocre. Please see our partners for more details. It offers air-conditioned accommodation and a Spa centre and Moroccan restaurant. Movenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis, La Marsa: See 1,056 traveller reviews, 1,037 photos, and cheap rates for Movenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis, ranked #1 of 11 hotels in La Marsa and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. What food & drink options are available at Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis? The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Best regards. The Mövenpick Hotel is located on the coast of Gammarth in the suburbs of Tunis. Really special thanks to Fatma the front office manager for all your daily help and organisation, Amel and Lamia from the SPA for great massages and Hamman experience always very professional and always with a smile, Mounir at the restaurant with great local advise, the hotel drivers, Anis the F&B director from a great F&B experience all along and of course the GM Mr Olivier for an amazing welcoming experience. Amel is amazing and did a wonderful job. Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis, Gammarth. Mövenpick Gammarth Tunis La Marsa; Mövenpick Gammarth Tunis; Policies. Movenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis offers 119 accommodations with minibars and safes. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Amenities worn out. Great suites and amenities too! Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis biedt 24 uursreceptie, conciërge en roomservice aan, zodat je verblijf nog prettig wordt. Avenue Taieb Mhiri B P 36, P.O.Box 36, La Marsa, 2078, Tunis, Tunisia Show on map. Dear Mrs Thank you very much for leaving these wonderful comments on Tripadvisor, we are delighted that you enjoyed your day among us. The Mövenpick hotel Gammarth Tunis is a unique and modern location for guests who value perfection. The Mövenpick hotel Gammarth Tunis is a unique and modern location for guests who value perfection. I’m already looking for a better place to spend the wedding night. Best regards. It is only a few minutes away from La Marsa and Carthage. What are some restaurants close to Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis? I would not go there again, nor would I recommend it to others. Obtenir l’itinéraire +216 71 741 444. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. As one of the new jewels of Tunis' suburbs, it is set in the heart of the exclusive residential area of Gammarth, on a superb beach overlooking one of the most beautiful bays of the Mediterranean and the hills of Sidi Bou Said. There are more places to choose from in the La Marsa area. The beach is dirty, plastic in the water, fence falling down. The treatment room was so warm, the music was very inconvenient and the whole floor was stuffy. I was so unhappy, I considered leaving 10 minutes into the treatment. The Mövenpick Hotel is located on the coast of Gammarth, in the suburbs of Tunis. Ok, we decided to try the virgin mojito - good we took one to share to see what it tastes. The hotel can be easily reached by car from the airport. Does Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis have an airport shuttle? I took all my massage and beauty treatments with Amel. Dear Christophe, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Movenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis. Does Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis offer any business services? I had the most amazing facial at the Spa in the Movenpick. Rooms open to balconies or patios. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis is a unique and modern location for guests who value perfection. At first we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Communauté Voir tout. Loved it! We loved our time there and we cannot wait to go back again!!!! Our Customer Service opening times are Monday to Friday from 08:00h to 12:00h. At Mövenpick, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Avenue Taieb Mhiri BP 36, La Marsa 2078 Tunisia, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, I was considering this hotel for our wedding night so we came here for a day pool/SPA entry to check it out. The hotel can be easily reached by car from the airport. Amal. Rooms open to balconies or patios. It offers air-conditioned accommodation and a Spa centre and Moroccan restaurant.Each guest room at the Movenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis is equipped with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. The SOS Village based in Gammarth supports disadvantaged children by ensuring they … It offers air-conditioned accommodations and a health club and Moroccan restaurant. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. Kallista Spa is great for a relaxing afternoon outing. Sincerely. Movenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis offers 119 accommodations with minibars and safes. We were told there is no difference in the size or anything that would justify this pricing. After a warm welcome, guests enter the spacious and in any way comfortable rooms. It offers air-conditioned accommodation and a Spa centre and Moroccan restaurant. 55K likes. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. I would highly recommend her. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Avenue Taieb Mhiri B P 36 (9 424,40 km) 2070 Gammarth, Tunisie. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year. Book. 56 533 personnes aiment ça. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Als je met de auto naar Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis gaat, is gratis parkeren beschikbaar. De accommodatie biedt ook een zwembad en ontbijt. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis works in collaboration with the OMNYATI association, SOS Gammarth and other associations on various social initiatives. Departure LON; en £ GBP Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis. The Mövenpick Hotel is located on the coast of Gammarth, in the suburbs of Tunis. Located in an exclusive residential area, this hotel overlooks the beautiful bays of the Mediterranean and the hills of Sidi Bou Said. Guests have access to 300 metres of sandy beach, an outdoor swimming … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I have stayed many times at the Mövenpick in Beirut which has a 50 metre outdoor Olympic pool and a large fun pool as well as a 25 metre indoor pool so I wanted to see if I would find something similar during my stay in Tunis. The pool there is rectangular and about 40 metres long so more suitable for swimming lengths. Thanks God we did it! Didnt stay at the hotel but i strongly recommend the Kallisti Spa, Mme Amal is a massage therapist there and she is truly amazing and professional, also very kind and respecting the sanitary protocols. Mövenpick Gammarth Tunis La Marsa; Mövenpick Gammarth Tunis; Policies. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Response from Sana Kraiem, Guest Services / Front Office at Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis, Response from Fatma Ben Salem, Owner at Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis, Response from Fatmabensalem, Front Office Manager at Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis. Avenue Taieb Mhiri BP 36, La Marsa 2078 Tunisia, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. ou. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis, La Marsa: Bekijk 1.075 beoordelingen, 1.071 foto's en aanbiedingen voor Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis, gewaardeerd als nr.1 van 11 hotels in La Marsa en geclassificeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. Hotel / Restaurant / Spa The narrow strip of beach closest to the hotel was full of bulldozers. Own or manage this property? We hope to receive you back very soon. Nearby attractions include Le Carpe Diem - Tunis (1.0 km), Rose Mandarine (1.1 km), and Tony Rican Photography (0.8 km). Stayed 6 weeks in the hotel for business and cannot recommend it for long staying guests: bathroom not clean, no large size bathrobes available, roomservice food always arrived cold in room... but have to admit that the buffet breakfast was ok. As the hotel is situated on a hill, there are lots of stairs, not recommended for disabled persons. Jump to: Info ; … The hotel can be easily reached by car from the airport. 48 067 visites. Priceline™ Save up to 60% Fast and Easy 【 Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis 】 Get the best deals without needing a promo code! The new jewellery of the business tourism in the suburbs of Tunis was built to combine business and well-being. The pool is fairly large but the shape is not suitable for swimming lengths and there are many children in the shallow end. The surrounding garden is nice and some sunbeds are available. The Gammarth Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis offers the following services: 24hr reception , ATM on-site, Access for people with reduced mobility, Accommodation accessible via lift and/or stairs, Air conditioning, Airport shuttle, Airport shuttle (supplement), Bar, Barber/beauty salon, Bathrobe There are more places to choose from in the La Marsa area. Hello, First of all, we would like to thank you for your feedback and kindly ask for your email address so that our spa manager can contact you. Conveniently located restaurants include Le Golfe, El Mida, and Les Ombrelles. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. She really listens to the client, and she gives you the relax Zen feeling during the whole treatment. L'hôtel 5 étoiles Mövenpick Gammarth Tunis s'adresse à ceux qui apprécient la perfection jusque dans les moindres détails. more. Which room amenities are available at Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis? Save on your reservation by booking with our discount rates at Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis in Tunisia Are any cleaning services offered at Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis? Please know that we have addressed your remarks to the departments conncerned Looking forward to seeing you again for a better service. It is only a few minutes away from la Marsa and Carthage. You can use your food credit in the café near the pool. Each guest room at the Movenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis is equipped with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis, Tunisie dès 128€ sur Tripadvisor: Consultez les 1 089 avis de voyageurs, 1 076 photos, et les meilleures offres pour Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis, classé n°1 sur 11 hôtels à Tunisie et noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Movenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis. Opened: 2010 The Movenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis 5-star is a place for those who value perfection even in details. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year. Some of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool, free wifi, and an on-site restaurant. Is parking available at Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis? Voir plus de contenu de Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis sur Facebook. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I can recommend her! I went for an antistress treatment and it was far from satisfactory. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Sincerely. Mövenpick Gammarth Tunis La Marsa; Mövenpick Gammarth Tunis; Policies. The Mövenpick hotel Gammarth Tunis is a unique and modern location for guests who value perfection. Some rooms also offer views the Tunis Bay.Guests have access to 300 metres of sandy beach an outdoor swimming … The Mövenpick hotel Gammarth Tunis is a unique and modern location for guests who value perfection. Are there opportunities to exercise at Mövenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis? In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year. The hotel can be easily reached by car from the airport. Dear Hana, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Movenpick Hotel Gammarth Tunis. the hotel is located at the buttom of Gammarth hill by the beach , has an amazing view of it from the room balcony, the food was wonderful i enjoyed it with gusto, the overall setting of the hotel was serene, the rooms were very comfortable and large, the service was fantastic the staff welcoming and accomodating, the evening view from the restaurant terrace was breath taking and refreshing, i would deffinely plan for another stay myself and i highly reccomend it.

Offre Dujardin 2020, Consulat France Amerique, Lincroyable Docteur Pol Dvd, Restaurant Michelin France, Fast Food Américain, Logic-immo Maison à Vendre, Avito Temara Appartement à Louer,

Comments ( 0 )